Im breaking up with love tonite
Im packing my bag
Im takin the car, and im leaving
I fixed u dinner for the rest of the week
I left u money on the counter
But I can do this no longer
Im here trying
And your out there lieing
I know in your own way your trying
But you don't see that its hurting me
We tried the long distance thing and it didn't work
I moved home and yet its not where it use to be
A bed that's warm with memories. Can heal only what's left of us
temporarily.
I've tried to let you know that I just don't feel the same
But u jus don't understand me anymore
So as much as it kills me
Im breaking up wit love tonite.
I put my last bag in the car, and leave the letter on ur side of the
bed.
Maybe one day you'll understand
There were fouls on both teams
Numbers count for nothing. But it ends tonite.
I lock the door and leave the key under the mat.
I wlk down the driveway, boxes stack inside the car.
Put the key in the ignition, put my foot on the gas and im gone.
I look in the rear view and see you pulling into the driveway.
I want to turn around and kiss you goodbye, but I kno I can't.
A Collection of thoughts
Love is a word, what matters is the connection the word implies.
You don't get to break my heart and comfort me too.
Are you love in? Good question. With what?
Loved you so much and gave you so much of myself that I lost myself
The cancer of time is terminal. There's no way to stop it. There's no medication, no procedures, nothing. You cant stop time. There's no way to save that perfect moment in time. The moment where you felt like life couldn't get any better and the moment where you felt like you couldn't get any happier. Its all temporary, there will, of course, be other happy times. But none like that one moment.
Is it really possible to be IN tru real love with more than one person. There has to b a difference between loving more than one person and being IN love with more than one person. Of course you can love more than one person. But the meaning of being IN love means that, that ONE person loves you back in that special way, that ONE person means the world to you, that ONE person you would die for, that ONE person you would live for. But if you can feel this way about more than one person, then what's so special about it. Being IN love is suppose to be an exclusive feeling but if it can be spread from person to person then what so exclusive about it. One ends another begins. "Im in love with you so much, I hate you. Im really feeling the new guy, I think he maybe the one, im in love with him, fuck him he cheated on me" then it starts all over, and your going through the motions again. So what if what im feeling for everyone else is just really strong feelings, when your truly in love with someone, its only possible to feel it for one person. So what am I feeling for all these other ppl, how come there are other ppl. Why is the one person your IN love with not enough. The one you thought was the one jus ends up being a lesson learned.
Addiction
I am a sex addict. I love sex. The feeling being inside someone, the feeling of holding someone down and banging them out, the feeling of someone pulling me deeper inside them, holding me close, biting and scratching me. Getting rough wit me, showing me how much you want me, leaving hickies all over me. Jus the thought of your lips and your tongue makes me want it even more, just the thought of you taking me inside you, of you want to me inside you, of you throwing it back and me watching it bounce back. I want to do so many things to you, I want you to need me to make you feel good. I want you to crave me and only me. I want to make you bite your lip and grab the sheets, I want you to scream my name. I want to give you that feeling....that moment of ecstasy..that leg quivering, heart thumping, fast breathing feeling....
The Mind of A MadMan.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
...I love this entry.
Post a Comment