You. Liar, professional, always in control, keep up appearances, heartless. Me, liar, professionally, usually in control, no strings attached. Similar but completely different. You can play both fields and
still have all the points in both, me I slip here and there missing a few free throws. How. Where did you learn how to do this. Im still on the outside looking in, and even so, I allow myself to be a player in your game, were, no matter how the situation looks to outsiders, you are always the winner. You. Always have a fall-safe, a back up, someone u call up if u feeling the urge to have another presence next to you. You never miss a beat, damn. How do you do it, I look at you with admiration hate and love all at the same time. I guess you are the definition of a player, in this game, because that's all this is to you. Are you even
looking for substances or just company, what are you looking for. Damn. Do you even know. Me knows what I want, won't settle, enjoying myself. You. Lost, alone and confused. Which you I rather be. Looking at you, always the winner....I don't know anymore.
The Mind of A MadMan.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment