The Mind of A MadMan.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Intution
I got a funny feeling, something just aint right. No i dnt have proof you did anything but thats not the point. I just feel like you're going to mess up. Maybe its me, but these friends you have just make me uncomforable. Even if I'm with you, they still throw themselves at you, flirtin with you, like im not even right in front their faces. I can only imagine what they do when I'm not around. Relationships are suppose to revolve around trust, but least take it back a few months. When u slipped up, I forgave you, thought i could let it go. I mean yall didnt fuck, I caught you before it got that far. But what if I hadnt read that txt, what if I aint see that email, what woulda happpen. Yeah, the therapist said I shouldnt dwell on what could have happened, and what could happen. But when I kiss you goodbye I just cant help but wonder in the back of my mind, is that really just a friend. Are they really just chillin, I txt your phone and u dnt respond for a few hours. Yall was just catching up, lost track of time, and you didnt hear you phone go off. But this only happens sometimes, like once a month. You just pick a weekend to act brand new, i dont get it. You treat me good any other time. But you just have days where u just disappear and im left wondering to where. I just got a feeling that i cant shake, I havent brought it up to you because its counterproductive. Cuz I'm already expecting you to slip up and do something. It seems like I'm just waiting to tell you I told you so, but I'm not. I dont want it to be true, I really want to make it work. But i think i just to take a break, I'm holdin us back. I cant ignore my intution. It just screams so loud. I cant even think sometimes. I love you, i just need some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment