The Mind of A MadMan.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Over.
I love you, but I dont think I can love you anymore. Ive tried and tried. But i just dont know what to do. How do we pick up the pieces, how did we even get here. We had a happy home, a good relationship, friends, a life, careers. And now I come home and sleep by myself, I dont see you anymore, we dont talk. You always out there with your friends, and you just want me to wait home patiently. Nah i cant rock like that. We been growing apart for sometime now, we both been ignoring it. But we feel the gap getting bigger and bigger. Our lives are just seperating more and more each day. And you want me to stay, your not even trying. You tell me you love me, and you do this. I just dont understand the things you do. I use to finish your sentences, I use to know what you were thinking, I dont even know you anymore. I look at you and see a stranger, I hear you voice and dont recognize it. What happen, I really want to know tell, you been quiet the whole time. You dont know what to say? You never do, find something to say, your not just going to glide through this one. Regardless of what you say though is over, I'm through. I just want to know if you even care, and you dont got shit to say? Oh you dont know how to respond? Why am i cursing at you, why am I yelling. Bitch I'm mad thats why, and you still dont have shit to say do you? A little part of me wanted you to fight for me, a little part wanted you to get mad, wanted you to yell, curse, thrwo things. It'll be the most emotion I've seen out of you in forever. But I guess that says alot, you say saying everything I dont want to hear with your silence. Just say something, your sorry, you didnt mean to hurt me? Get away from me, you dont get to break my heart and comfort me to. Its really over huh, you just gave up on us. Didnt even fight for me, for us. Yeah i still love you but thats just not enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment