The Mind of A MadMan.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Revolve.

What's the word for when you just see something clearly, like for the first time. It all makes sense, I guess u could say it was already starting to. I was pressed over it, and when I got it, I realized it wasn't for me. Its cute over the phone but in person it just aint there. And to put it simply, im not no rebound or jump off. I guess it was different, wen u were locked down. Sort of like a conquest, wanting what you can't have. Doing whatever to get it. But there's just no spark, on that level, with everyone else there was always just this feeling, butterflies in my stomach is the best to describe it, with you there's nothing. Promising you the world but after I making the down payment im starting to see it wasn't a smart investment. Finally got that and wasn't even all that, just threw it back so u could get it. I wasn't faking, I keep it 100 its just not what I thought it was going to be. And I don't want to be less than that so I don't want to be anything.

No comments: