I dont like to get out of character but i think its time that i do, cuz u really starting to think you can jus do wat u do. Im not the fucking one, yea i love you. Yea its goin hurt. But dnt sit there and think im not going rise from the ashes. You got me bent. You got too comfortable. Maybe I was too nice, because when im done I bet you goin have to look twice. Ima grown ass man, im like this cause I WANT TO BE, im single cuz I WANT TO BE, im DEALING with you cuz I WANT TO. Whats your excuse, got a nigga who you love and in love with but somehow cant make it work? what that sound like to you. Bullshit. Believe me when i say i can get another nigga anyday. I can fucking break you, put you back together, and then demolish your ass again. Dont think you understand what you see when you look at me cuz you see what i want shown. dnt get me wrong, you know a lot of shit about me. But trust and believe you dont know everything. Let me clarify a few things for you, dont get me confused with nobody cuz im one of a kind. Sprung lol, nah nigga not me. You dont know who and how i use to be. Telling me not to think im the only one, nigga i aint that naive cuz i kno how i use to be and how i can be. You havent seen me mad, like i already said Ill give your ass something to talk about. Yeah this was spur of the moment, jus had to get it off my chest. Cuz you really made me mad. Nothing personal.
I wish I didn't feel anything for you. I wish that I never this close to you. I wish that I didn't care about you happiness. I wish I didn't care what you did, who you did it with, and when you did it. I wish I really could just be your friend. I wish I didn't want you for myself. I wish that you didn't want me around, I wish that you had someone else to be your friend, someone else to be there for you when you need to vent, and when you need advice. I wish that you didn't feel the way you feel for me. I wish you didn't need me. I wish I could be strong and not talk to you. I wish I could be strong and stick to what I say. I wish I didn't want to hear your voice everyday. I wish that I didn't smile when I saw your name in my inbox. I wish I didn't think of you. I wish I didn't think of what could be. I wish I could be the mean and rude person I am with everyone else. I wish I could just cut you out of my life. I wish I didn't get butterflies around you. I wish I didn't fantasize about what I wanted to do with you. I wish you didn't want him. I wish I never met you at all even though I love you so and you got love for me, but you belong to someone else. Maybe in another life things can b the way we both desire, well at least things I desire.
The Mind of A MadMan.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment