The Mind of A MadMan.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Untitled.

When it rains, I dont see tears or pain or sorrow. I smile when its cloudy the same way I smile when its sunny. Rain symbolizes life, growth. Without rain, EVERYTHING would stop. Life as we know it would stop. When it rains, I see life, I see joy, I see tomorrow. Rain can be compared to so many things, death, the washing away of sins, life, future, hope and despair. Beginning and end. You ever wonder why dancing in the rain is so exhilarating? Because you feel free. You dont worry about anything else, becaus in that instance you feel like a kid again. Have you ever wonder why the beach at night is so calming, the sound of the waves makes you think about life, and meaning, and future. Rain represents that, water embodies that. Water is life, anything living would perish without it. When it rains, I see my mistakes, I see my past, and I see the things I've done. I want the rain to just wash everything away and let me start over. I wish I could just forget the past. I want to start fresh, cleanslate. But if we were allowed to that, we would get no were. Going through life, and getting to the next point, makes us better. Makes us stronger, we learn and use the things we know to take us to the next level. We have to go through hell to get to heaven, nothing in life worth having is easy. It takes work and determination and patience. When I see the rain, I close my eyes. I dont want to see anything, I wantt to be suprised.

No comments: